Jeep Liberty Engine Size
Read reviews browse our car inventory and.
Jeep liberty engine size. The diesel provided class leading torque and towing capability with fuel economy around 25 better than the v6. Two engines are available a 2 4 liter four cylinder and a 3 7 liter. Learn more about price engine type mpg and complete safety and warranty information. Each is available with two wheel drive or four wheel drive.
It also the first jeep to use the two then new powertech engines. Jeep liberty was the first diesel powered mid size sport utility in the us using a vm 2 8 liter common rail turbodiesel engine rated at 160 horsepower 120 kw at 3800 rpm with an enormous 295 lb ft. Jeep liberty features and specs at car and driver. The 150 horsepower 110 kw 2 4 l straight 4 which was discontinued in 2006 and the 210 horsepower 160 kw 3 7 l v6.
However the liberty was not the first jeep vehicle to use an independent front suspension as the jeep wagoneer first used it in the 1963 model. Detailed features and specs for the used 2006 jeep liberty including fuel economy transmission warranty engine type cylinders drivetrain and more. Gas mileage engine performance warranty equipment and more.
- Gmc Sierra For Sale Houston Tx
- Gmc Jimmy Blazer 1989
- Gmc Haldwani Fee Structure
- Imagenes De Chevrolet Blazer K5
- How To Get Ford Window Sticker From Vin Number
- Jeep Gladiator Camper Shell
- Jeep Cherokee Limited Near Me
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk Top Speed
- Jeep Accessories Billings Mt
- Gmc Intellilink Not Playing Music
- Gmc Build Sheet By Vin
- Greenlight 1976 Ford Gran Torino
- Gmc Black Widow Grey
- Jeep Compass New Model 2020 Price
- Gmc Canyon Denali Trim
- Jeep Compass Easter Eggs 2015
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Not Starting
- Gmc Uk Provisional Registration
- Jeep Dodge Ram Jamaica Avenue
- Janssen Ford York Ne