Jeep Liberty Engine Size
The 150 horsepower 110 kw 2 4 l straight 4 which was discontinued in 2006 and the 210 horsepower 160 kw 3 7 l v6.
Jeep liberty engine size. The diesel provided class leading torque and towing capability with fuel economy around 25 better than the v6. 400 n m at 1800 rpm. Jeep liberty was the first diesel powered mid size sport utility in the us using a vm 2 8 liter common rail turbodiesel engine rated at 160 horsepower 120 kw at 3800 rpm with an enormous 295 lb ft. Liberty is available in two trim levels sport and limited edition.
It also the first jeep to use the two then new powertech engines. Detailed features and specs for the used 2006 jeep liberty including fuel economy transmission warranty engine type cylinders drivetrain and more. Learn more about price engine type mpg and complete safety and warranty information. Each is available with two wheel drive or four wheel drive.
Gas mileage engine performance warranty equipment and more. Find specifications for every 2008 jeep liberty. Jeep liberty features and specs at car and driver.
- Ford Ranger Wildtrak 2020 Price Philippines
- Ford Kuga Second Hand
- Ford Headquarters In Usa
- Ford Kuga Towing Capacity
- Ford Great News Letter
- Ford Ranger Wildtrak Price Philippines
- Ford House Snyder Tx
- Ford Escort Mk1 Coupe
- Ford Gt40 Ken Miles Car
- Ford Mustang Top Speed
- Ford Explorer Police Interceptor For Sale
- Ford Ranger Wildtrak Price Malaysia
- Ford Focus St Line Mk4
- Ford Mustang Shelby Gt350 Vs Camaro Zl1
- Ford Gt Steering Wheel
- Ford Focus St Top Speed 2017
- Ford Escort Zx2 Driver Side Mirror
- Ford F1 Brake Upgrade
- Ford Jubilee Hydraulic Pump Conversion
- Ford Ranger Raptor On Road Price In India