Franklin County Clerk Of Courts Common Pleas
Beginning in 2011 electronic filing was mandated for all civil filings.
Franklin county clerk of courts common pleas. Toggle navigation clerk of courtsmaryellen o shaughnessy. Certificate of judgment lien and release and satisfaction of judgments. Skip to main content. The franklin county court of common pleas domestic division and juvenile branch hears all divorce dissolution legal separation and annulment cases civil domestic violence cases and post decree matters as well as juvenile cases involving persons under 18 years of age and cases dealing with unruly abused and neglected children and jurisdiction in adult cases involving paternity child abuse.
External link franklin county court of common pleas domestic relations and juvenile branch on line forms external link uniform ohio domestic relations forms available from the supreme court. Subpoenas are available at. Available on the franklin county common pleas court website opens in new window affidavit 1 affidavit of income and expenses pdf. Beginning may 4 2020 through may 29 2020 certain in custody criminal pleas.
Deputy clerks in the general division are responsible for reviewing an array of documents submitted for civil matters in the external link franklin county common pleas court. As an alternative you may present your documents to be filed in person at the appropriate division office of the franklin county clerk of courts. Witnesses you may subpoena any witnesses you wish to be present at the full hearing. Ex parte civil protection order hearings are excluded and will be held.
Search public records opens in new window. A few examples of matters presented to the clerk s office are. Columbus oh 43215 614 525 3600. The majority of appeals cases are the result of a petitioner asking the court to review a.
Franklin county ohio clerk of courts of the common pleas 2020 apr 03 8 18 am 20ms000168 march 23 2020 may 29 2020 will be continued. Please be aware that a pre paid deposit as security for court costs sometimes called a filing fee is required in. 373 south high street. Franklin county clerk of courts receives receipts and manages and maintains all filings to the external link court of common pleas and the ohio external link 10 th district court of appeals.
Cases filed to the ohio 10 th district court of appeals are initiated in the clerk of courts appeals division.
- Chevrolet Suburban Old Model
- Chevrolet Monza Wiring Diagram
- Chevrolet Lease Deals Orange County
- Chevrolet Parts For Sale In Durban
- Chevrolet Truck Under Seat Storage
- Chevrolet Zr2 Bison Price
- Chevrolet Spark 2010 Specifications
- Chevrolet Orlando Near Me
- Chevrolet Tahoe Floor Mats All Weather
- Chevrolet Lacetti Lastik Ebatları
- Chevy High Country Duramax
- Chevrolet Kalos Thermostat Housing
- Chevrolet Spark Usado Precio
- Crain Ford Jacksonville Ar
- Chevy Volt For Sale Milwaukee
- Chevrolet Pickup Colors 2020
- Chevy High Country Emblem
- Chevrolet Optra Ball Joint
- Chevy El Camino Hood
- Chevrolet Monte Carlo 1970 Fast And Furious