Jeep Liberty Engine Size
Find specifications for every 2008 jeep liberty.
Jeep liberty engine size. Each is available with two wheel drive or four wheel drive. Two engines are available a 2 4 liter four cylinder and a 3 7 liter. The 150 horsepower 110 kw 2 4 l straight 4 which was discontinued in 2006 and the 210 horsepower 160 kw 3 7 l v6. 400 n m at 1800 rpm.
Jeep liberty was the first diesel powered mid size sport utility in the us using a vm 2 8 liter common rail turbodiesel engine rated at 160 horsepower 120 kw at 3800 rpm with an enormous 295 lb ft. The diesel provided class leading torque and towing capability with fuel economy around 25 better than the v6. Gas mileage engine performance warranty equipment and more. However the liberty was not the first jeep vehicle to use an independent front suspension as the jeep wagoneer first used it in the 1963 model.
Liberty is available in two trim levels sport and limited edition. Detailed features and specs for the used 2006 jeep liberty including fuel economy transmission warranty engine type cylinders drivetrain and more. Jeep liberty features and specs at car and driver.
- Chevy Lease Deals Glendale
- Chevrolet Lumina Ss Ute Specs
- Ford Bronco Price And Mileage
- Ford And Jaguar Engines
- Chevrolet Nova Wagon 1963
- Chevrolet Tahoe Rst Price In Uae
- Chevrolet Lease Deals Orange County
- Chevrolet Tahoe 2020 Price
- Chevy Volt For Sale Mn
- Ford Bronco New Model Price
- Chevrolet Suburban High Country 2021
- Chevrolet Onix Turbo Rs
- Ford Connect High Top
- Chevrolet Tahoe Ltz For Sale
- Chevrolet Kalos Thermostat Housing
- Deluz Chevrolet Hilo Hawaii
- Chevrolet Monte Carlo 1970 Ss
- Chevy Monte Carlo Horsepower
- Comparar Chevrolet Tracker Y Ford Ecosport
- Chevrolet Pickup By Year